- Red Guy (Antagonist/Known as The Red Devil in this episode)
- Cerberus (Secondary Antagonist)
The episode starts off with Chicken watching TV. Cow keeps interrupting Chicken's television program, wanting to play a game. After a while, he accepts when Cow threatens to tell Mom and Dad she's discovered her brother's cigarettes.
Meanwhile, The Red Guy (known as the Devil in this episode) describes to the audience his pleasure of causing disasters around the world and choosing people, who make bad choices, to bring down to Hell, and he, of course, picks Cow and Chicken, who are suggested by Cerberus. The Devil watches the two siblings playing rocket ship in the backyard on his TV screen, and, when he realizes that since Cow is a "big guy", he decides that he is better off kidnapping Chicken instead. Cerberus reminds him of the rules, and The Devil fixes that by offering a cigarette pack to Chicken and so takes the elevator up to the backyard where Cow and Chicken are playing. Arriving in the backyard, the Devil tempts Chicken with a cigarette pack, and he then kidnaps him to hell for trying to smoke tobacco products underage.
Down in Hell, the Devil forces Chicken to smoke a giant cigarette. Cigarette ashes wind up in Chicken's beak, and then the Devil tries to clean them out with exaggerated and torturous methods. Shortly after, SuperCow comes in and stops The Devil from tormenting and torturing Chicken in Hell forever. Afterwards, Cow and Chicken argue at the dinner table while Mom and Dad talk about them.
- This episode was aired two years before the first episode of the first season.
- This episode was banned after its original airing due to its depiction of hell, the devil, and also an underaged character smoking.
- This is the first showing of Cow's alter-ego, Supercow.
- In this episode, Chicken is disgusted by drinking Cow's milk, but in Field Trip to Folsom Prison, chicken accepts Cow's milk at the end of the episode.
- This is the only episode where Chicken smokes.
- This episode was aired in What a Cartoon! show cartoon block.