|Portrayer:||Dee Bradley Baker
Timm Mehrens (Denmark Dub)
|Parents:||Boneless Grandma, Grandpa|
|Brother(s):||Professor Longhorn Steer|
|First Appearance:||No Smoking|
Dad, voiced by Dee Bradley Baker, is Cow and Chicken's upper bodless father. He is also the brother of Professor Longhorn Steer and the son of Grandpa. On screen, only his legs and waist are shown. He is identified by green pants and brown loafers. He boasts his manliness, stating that even the most mundane of tasks (such as driving in the snow) "bring out the man in him". Dad does not seem to know about Cow's birth and once stated she was born in a cabbage and claimed, "That was the best cabbage we ever had". Like his wife, sometimes he also seems to be insane. Though, considering how Cow is 7, he likely lied, seeing that she was too young to know about the birds and the bees. For example, he once woke up his kids at 3:00 a.m. only to tell them how he and Mom met.
Sometimes he indirectly refers to himself as a woman (when talking about a clock passed down to all the girls to his family, he said that his mother gave to him, when he was giving said clock to Cow) or to Mom as a man ("start your day off like a man, just like Momma").
- Dad, just like Mom, only show their legs on screen.
- He uses his feet as hands, just like Mom.
- The Day I Was Born was the only time he had hands shown.
- In the episode Cow and Chicken Reclining, one scene where Chicken pulls things out of the closet, he pulls out the other halves of Mom and Dad's bodies. This is the only time we see what Mom and Dad's faces looked like, but Cow refers to it as "My science project!." Judging by this, whether the upper halves of Mom and Dad's bodies, which were pulled out of the closet, could be their actual bodies is unknown.
- He calls Mom "Mama".
- Voiced by Dee Bradley Baker | Lou from Spongebob Squarepants, Mutant Lice from Kids Next Door, Perry from Phineas and Ferb, Happy Higgenbottom from The Mighty B! and Diogee from Milo Murphy's Law
- He looks like Candy Man from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- Background characters Jim Cummings, Peter Hannan and Tom Kenny. Pete the Polecat from CatDog